Week 1: During a break
Student 1: “Your hair looks really good and your boxers are showing.”
Student 2: “And I noticed it’s your first time wearing pants today. Pants look good on you.”
Week 2: During a break
Me: Did you have any questions?
Student 1: “No, I don’t. Can we just stare at you? Is there something wrong with that?”
Me: Let me know when you have any questions, *****
Student 2: “OMG. ***** You’re so weird.”
Week 2: While handing out the quiz
Student 3: “Mark, do you feel cold today?”
Me: I don’t feel cold. why?
Student 3: Oh really, I can tell you are cold from the shirt you are wearing…
oh boyyy, LITTLE DID THEY KNOW. My physics students are so hilarious and soo awkward at the same time. LOL. A week and a half left of this craziness.
tagged as: awkward. teaching. hilarious. physics.
- yotodd likes this
- crackedinnocence reblogged this from biomarker and added:
- crackedinnocence likes this
- jasonhsiu likes this
- brentopher likes this
- majd3st1ny likes this
- fyuactually likes this
- oneinabluemoon reblogged this from biomarker
- stanntastic likes this
- ohchsinad likes this
- thatonedancerchriss likes this
- thatonedancerchriss said: LOLOLOL they want that numbaaaa
- yourstrulymaryann said: Lol <3
- yourstrulymaryann likes this
- livethbusylife likes this
- coolkiddian likes this
- eeyaaann likes this
- biomarker posted this