1AM plethora of random thoughts
- I have 7 days left in San Diego. Let’s live it up. Hmmm..I might drive back for SD pride weekend para mis amigos.
- My heart rate when I finished simulated rock climbing at a fast pace was 201bpm. I have a good heart, literally <3
- I am listening to Frank Ocean at this very moment. very mesmerizing. Channel Orange. Next up is Tiesto.
- I had a shot of tequila today, just for my mentee’s “farewell” shot but I’m gonna see her ass for the next four years.
- Tina Patel and Thu Nguyen are hella dope!
- Why the fuck am I still awake? Because teaching does not start til 1 pm :)
- Wearing clothes that were just removed from the laundry feels amazing.
- I love my physics students. They are pouring their heart and sweat in their final project. They are all brilliant.
- I found out that I have the same primary care physician as my friend here in San Diego. We found out through a random conversation today. Really random. And how likely is it to have a doctor’s appointment at the same day of the week.
- I have never EVER gotten parking tickets at UCSD and I want to keep that streak!
- I am moving to the Bay in less than 3 weeks. shiet.
- Getting all these UCSF Orientation and Housing e-mails just gave me a slap of reality check. My excitement for grad school has been exponentially growing.
- I ate pretty healthy today: oatmeal, string beans & chicken, wheat pasta and baked Salmon, not until I had a little bit of alcohol and cookies :x
- Wolfram Alpha is a pretty darn useful educational tool. I wish I discovered it earlier!
tagged as: random shiet.
Theme made by Max Davis.